July 11, 2009

WINNIPEG FRINGE FESTIVAL 2009

To everyone who gets around to reading these stories of mine,

I've been a very bad blogger. I have abandoned my frequent rants to you all in preparation of this years Fringe Festival out here in Winnipeg.

That's in Manitoba, in case you forgot.

That's in Canada, in case you're from the United States. (You guys do know that there are other countries out there right?)

Anyhow, if you are in town between July 15-25 you can come see me tell a whole whack load of my "misadventures" live and in person.

Check it out:

Venue 11 (Red River College 160 Princess street)

Wed. July 15 - 6:00pm
Fri. July 17 - 7:15pm
Sat. July 18 - 3:45pm
Sun. July 19 - 8:45pm
Mon. July 20 - 1:45pm
Thu. July 23 - 10:45pm
Sat. July 25 - 3:15pm

Ticket Price: $9.00

And for all those who can't make it out, you'll be happy to know that during the entire festival, EVERY DAY, I will be writing new posts on here. Some might be about the festival, some might be stories I haven't even got around to writing yet, it may even be the long awaited completion of my Thailand trip...you'll have to come back and see!

Hope everyone is having a kick-ass summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment